Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mike
Beginner July 2021 Quebec

Red Zone, no Orange! Maybe Yellow

Mike, on April 5, 2021 at 23:51 Posted in Quebec 0 3

Well now that I captured your attention Smiley winking Our wedding is set to spectacularly perform on July 24. With all those Govn't restrictions we decided to go on with the Ceremony and postpone the venue. The venue will be postponed 5 years from today - as a renewal.

Regardless, what do you think after the Ceremony which will happen in a beautiful Church we set a nice Sweet table (Sweet and salty ) and greet the guest? Restrictions set to speculate 50 people max! Which is Yellow zone Smiley sad

3 Comments

Latest activity by Gioia, on April 8, 2021 at 22:58
  • Gioia
    Frequent user July 2021 Quebec
    Gioia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! Besides our bridal party pictures and couple photos we might see if people want to meet up later to see us, take some photos and such, we are not planning a mini reception since we are focused on saving that for full-blown one for next year.
  • Mike
    Beginner July 2021 Quebec
    Mike ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Great definitely get married regardless. Congrats Smiley smile

What will you do in the park Smiley smile?

• Gioia
    Frequent user July 2021 Quebec
    Gioia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are in the same boat, getting Married July 17th, already moved our reception and we are getting married in my church this year regardless. I am hoping we will be in the yellow zone by July so we can at least have family attend, we are planning on maybe having friends meet us at the park later on after we take our wedding pictures so we can still spend time with them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics