Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alissa
Frequent user September 2020 British Columbia

Recommendations for videographer in Vancouver?

Alissa, on May 10, 2018 at 12:21 Posted in British Columbia 0 9
I am searching for a reasonable videographer... it is not my main priority to have one so I am not looking for THE best, just somebody to capture the ceremony and the speeches (and I'm not interested in leaving it up to guests!). Maybe I am a little picky because I can't stand highlight videos that have cheesy stock music in the background, it turns me off a vendor right away. Our wedding will be in Vancouver, and I am looking to spend under $2000. Reccomendations or thoughts? Is this even possible?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Alissa, on May 12, 2021 at 21:40
  • Alissa
    Alissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! We made the best of things for sure. All the best to you!!
  • Rana
    Beginner April 2023 British Columbia
    Rana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much!! What a beautiful wedding and you look amazing 🤩
  • Alissa
    Alissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Rana! We ended up going with Vancity wedding films (now vancity wedding stories i think?). They worked with our budget. Due to covid restrictions, we couldn't have them at our reception in order to include our 50 guests at the time. So they provided a full video of our ceremony, as well as a social media teaser: https://youtu.be/xjWMkctSpUY

They were a really nice couple, and even though the space we were working with was really small, they stayed out of the way- guests were surprised to see the video, they didn't even notice there was a videogtapher there haha
  • Rana
    Beginner April 2023 British Columbia
    Rana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Alissa! I would love to know if you have found a videographer on a budget that doesn't too cheesy videos, something more romantic and short and sweet?

• Alissa
    Alissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for checking in! We are actually taking a break from planning since our date is in 2020, i have a few in mind that i plan to contact in the new year. If you are interested and need info i can send it to you once i have it!
  • S
    Newbie November 2019 British Columbia
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Alissa did you end up finding a good videographer on budget?
  • Alissa
    Alissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I have browsed, thank you! Was hoping for some reccomendations (or people to steer clear of!) based off someone's personal experience! Thanks!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Alissa! Have you reached out to the videographers listed on WeddingWire.ca for pricing information? There are a lot of amazing looking videos!

Videographers in Vancouver

• Viviane
    Newbie June 2019 Quintana Roo
    Viviane ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My guy is really cheap and good he is doing my video and pictures for my engagement party that I’m hosting at banquet hall for $1.000 but he is based here in toronto. Not sure, how much he would charge but here is name is Roland from Pure purple photo company.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics