Skip to main content
Alissa
Frequent user September 2020 British Columbia

Recommendations for videographer in Vancouver?

Alissa, on May 10, 2018 at 12:21 Posted in British Columbia 0 9
Saved
I am searching for a reasonable videographer... it is not my main priority to have one so I am not looking for THE best, just somebody to capture the ceremony and the speeches (and I'm not interested in leaving it up to guests!). Maybe I am a little picky because I can't stand highlight videos that have cheesy stock music in the background, it turns me off a vendor right away. Our wedding will be in Vancouver, and I am looking to spend under $2000. Reccomendations or thoughts? Is this even possible?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Alissa, on May 12, 2021 at 21:40
  • Alissa
    Alissa
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Thank you! We made the best of things for sure. All the best to you!!
  • Rana
    Beginner April 2023 British Columbia
    Rana
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much!! What a beautiful wedding and you look amazing 馃ぉ
  • Alissa
    Alissa
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Hi Rana! We ended up going with Vancity wedding films (now vancity wedding stories i think?). They worked with our budget. Due to covid restrictions, we couldn't have them at our reception in order to include our 50 guests at the time. So they provided a full video of our ceremony, as well as a social media teaser: https://youtu.be/xjWMkctSpUY

They were a really nice couple, and even though the space we were working with was really small, they stayed out of the way- guests were surprised to see the video, they didn't even notice there was a videogtapher there haha
  • Rana
    Beginner April 2023 British Columbia
    Rana
    • Dispute

Hi Alissa! I would love to know if you have found a videographer on a budget that doesn't too cheesy videos, something more romantic and short and sweet?

• Alissa
    Alissa
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Thanks for checking in! We are actually taking a break from planning since our date is in 2020, i have a few in mind that i plan to contact in the new year. If you are interested and need info i can send it to you once i have it!
  • S
    Newbie November 2019 British Columbia
    Samantha
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Alissa did you end up finding a good videographer on budget?
  • Alissa
    Alissa
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Yes I have browsed, thank you! Was hoping for some reccomendations (or people to steer clear of!) based off someone's personal experience! Thanks!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie
    • Dispute

Hi Alissa! Have you reached out to the videographers listed on WeddingWire.ca for pricing information? There are a lot of amazing looking videos!

Videographers in Vancouver

• Viviane
    Newbie June 2019 Quintana Roo
    Viviane
    • Dispute
    My guy is really cheap and good he is doing my video and pictures for my engagement party that I鈥檓 hosting at banquet hall for $1.000 but he is based here in toronto. Not sure, how much he would charge but here is name is Roland from Pure purple photo company.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics