Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Recommendations for the Okanagan/Kelowna, BC

Amanda, on April 8, 2021 at 19:30 Posted in British Columbia 2 2

Hi Everyone! If you're wanting to get married in a different province then where you currently live, the Okanagan/Kelowna British Columbia is the place to go! The beautiful scenery, the breathtaking views, Okanagan Lake, amazing golf courses, gorgeous weather (30-40 Celsius in July and August) and not to mention the top rates wineries in Canada!

Kelowna will always have a special place in my heart since it is my second home. I'm very grateful that my fiance agreed to have our wedding out here since we both knew we didn't want to get married where we are currently living. It's been a dream of mine to have my wedding in the place I grew up and my dream is coming true! Smiley heart

There's so many possibilities of places to get married. From Wineries, Golf Courses, Restaurants, Ranches and even top of the line Resorts. Even for vendors, there's so many people to choose from for Photography, DJ, Cake/Cupcakes, Officiants, Coordinators, Hair & Makeup etc.

Here are some of my top picks for each category if anyone is interested in getting married in the beautiful Okanagan. There's so many more recommendations then I've listed but here's just a few!

Venues:

Summerhill Pyramid Winery, Mission Hill Winery, Delta Grand Okanagan Resort, Manteo Resort Waterfront Hotel & Villas, Eldorado Resort, Okanagan Beach Club and Event Centre, The Harvest Golf Club, The Okanagan Golf Club, Gallagher's Canyon Golf Club, Lindon House

Photography:

Lichon Photography, Jessica & Andy Studios, Adrian Photographers, Candid Apple Photography, Kreative Beginnings Photography

DJs:

Let's Dance DJ, DJ Aerodynamix, Airwaves Music, DJ HayMaker, DJ Spinalshift

Cakes/Cupcakes:

Kakes By Kathie, CupCasions, Whisk Cake Company, Sugar Sweet Cake Company

Officiant:

Mountain Peak Weddings (Pastor Wayne Laurie), Pastor Marcus Schmaling, Life Ceremonies, Vida Ceremonies

Wedding Planners:

Lasting Memories (Katelynn Harris), White Orchid Wedding Consulting, Day By Night Events, White Orchard Wedding Consulting

Makeup:

Kelsey Brynn Artistry, Beyoutiful Beauty Artists, Beaumont Beauty

2 Comments

Latest activity by Mikhaela, on March 24, 2023 at 00:12
  • M
    British Columbia
    Mikhaela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Great post!

I'd love to add my website at a resource. I am an Okanagan wedding photographer. I have built a large blog of various articles to help engaged couples plan their Kelowna wedding:

https://parsonsphotography.ca/

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Helpful information since some couples are always asking recommendations for these services in the area.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics