Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Miranda
Newbie September 2021 Ontario

Reception and Ceremony at a Legion

Miranda, on February 20, 2020 at 10:40 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Hi everyone,

I just recently got engaged and we are discussing a venue for our wedding. We are not able to spend a whole bunch on our wedding and some friends and relatives were saying to do it at a legion. I was wondering if anyone has had a wedding at legion and how did it turn out?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on March 10, 2020 at 16:48
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes its completely fine or a community center just decor it up!!! remember a venue is just an open space the decor makes it nice

• Miranda
    Miranda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We went against the legion idea because we found a venue in our price range. But i suggest look into DIY ideas... we are doing rustic theme and doing a lot of decorations with mason jars, wood slabs, twinkling lights and flowers
  • Kevin
    Curious June 2021 Ontario
    Kevin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are having our reception at a Legion and trying to figure out ideas on how to decorate it.

• Miranda
    Miranda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I like hearing it is affordable lol I know I will have to just work harder for the decorations to make it just that more special
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven’t been to a wedding at a legion but I’ve been to many stand and does and per wedding parties. The legion is pretty good to work with usually and quite affordable.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics