Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaite
Curious August 2019 Ontario

Raffle prize/door prize

Kaite, on March 2, 2019 at 09:09 Posted in Before the wedding 0 6
Posted in Ontario

Okay so I need suggestions for a prize for my stag and doe. My fiance and I live in two different cities about 2.5 hours apart, we have decided to have our stag and doe out where he is because we thought we would have a better turn out. As part of this we have decided to do a raffel as part of ticket sales, so whoever buys a ticket is entered to win the draw no matter what and do not have to be present at the actual event to win, that way people from will be more likely to buy a ticket. My question is...what do I offer as the prize! We dont want to spend a great deal on this prize as we still need to make a profit on ticket sales but it has to be big enough to make people want to buy a ticket. Selling tickets for 10$ a ticket, sorry for the long winded backstory! Lol any suggestion is helpful!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Kelly, on June 17, 2019 at 01:42
  • Kelly
    Devoted May 2020 Ontario
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would go to local businesses and get donations and try to make a large basket of stuff even a gift card tree? Or talk to independent consultants such as thirty one or scentsy and promopr their business for them, they will be more than happy to make a donation!
  • Donna
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

May I ask what your Theme is? We are having Hockey as our theme

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What about a bunch of different gift cards?
    Lcbo, restaurant, gas station etc.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One stag and doe I went to had a wooden cooler holder on wheels with a side table. They also included a cooler and some alcohol in it.
    I’ve seen signed sports jerseys, tickets to a game, or just simply a cooler filled with 26ers!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know our MOHs threw us a Buck & Buck before our wedding and forgot what they had as a raffle give away. I do remember one of them being a 50/50 draw and a Blue Jays set (tickets, cap and jersey)I think. Get something you know everyone can use and will appreciate. Compact BBQ or sports related item (gift receipt provided for exchange) since its big for most people. See something that comes along your way and everyone here will be helpful to give some ideas of what they have given.

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are doing a wedding social this June and have been looking for prizes. So far we have beats head phones for the grand prize, a tattoo shop will be donating a gift basket, a photographer will be donating a family photo, someone is donating a manicure, a salsa dance lesson, an astrology chart reading, my brothers friend does pinstriping on old cars and said he'd donate a pinstriped stainless steal water bottle. I think that is most of the ones we found so far.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics