Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emanuelle
Newbie September 2022 Quebec

Quebec end of september 2020 wedding

Emanuelle, on May 31, 2020 at 21:16 Posted in Quebec 0 6

Hey everyone!😊

With everything going on, I just wanted to say hello to everyone getting married this fall and are still hoping.

How are you going right now? Is everything still planned? What are your thoughts? Did you postpon yet?

We will get through this together! Health is what counts 😊

6 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on June 12, 2020 at 08:25
  • Jennifer
    Beginner June 2023 Quebec
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were originally June 20th, then October 17th. Still holding out for that day but we have a wedding of 130-140 people so I’m not very hopeful at the moment, we are in Montreal. So we have gone ahead and booked a backup date for April 2021 and I’m feeling relieved by just having a backup date. We figured with the way things are going, even if they do reopen what kind of wedding will it be? Everyone wearing masks, distancing? It’s not really what we had in mind, you know?
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Couples going through a tough time of postponing or having a smooth date transition have mixed feelings of frustration and happiness.

Its a tough year for weddings this year as it seems to be going downhill for the reopening soon. They are rebooking as couples are needing the time to consider their guests travelling too.

Its nice of you to check in with the community of the health being of the times getting better and keeping spirits high.

• Natalie
    Newbie September 2021 Quebec
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're September 26th and my fiancé is still hoping that we could have a smaller wedding. I feel like we should postpone until next year. We really don't want to do 2 gatherings. Québec seems to be reopening slowly every week but I don't think they're going to allow gatherings over 50 by September. And what about this second wave everyone is talking about? I'm really disappointed but what can we do? Better safe than sorry.

• Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Aaww Smiley sad Hopefully you guys can still have it! We are heading in the right direction and they are slowly lifting restrictions. I don't know if they will lift gathering restrictions to more than 50 people. But if you are going to cut down your guest list hopefully they at least make it to 50 people

• Karley
    Curious September 2020 Nova Scotia
    Karley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm September 5th and have cancelled my large wedding, but will be having a small wedding with only the bridal party and immediate family attending in person (thinking about 30), with all other guests streaming virtually.

We decided to cancel the large wedding as it was announced in our province that gatherings larger than 50 most likely won't be allowed this year, and 50 is as big as it will be by the end of summer.

It's a tough decision. I wish you all the best!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im august and im hoping to go a head with a smaller wedding but we will see. right now the ontario government is only allowing an officiant the couple and 2 witness' for weddings Smiley sad

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics