Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Janelle
Curious September 2019 Manitoba

Proposals moments ๐Ÿ˜ I love watching them they make me get goosebumps and extremely happy ๐Ÿ˜ sooooo I made one cause who doesn't wanna watch their pro

Janelle, on February 2, 2019 at 00:26 Posted in WeddingWire 0 6
The Proposal โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
hello I just wanted to share a video I made it turned out better then I thought it would I love love love the song . My FH loves it he watched it everyday so far since I made it last week ๐Ÿ˜

6 Comments

Latest activity by Melissa, on May 29, 2019 at 19:04
  • Melissa
    Devoted May 2019 Alberta
    Melissa ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well this is adorable!! Smiley love

Congratulations!

• Janelle
    Janelle ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am thinking about doing a video picture slideshow with this one and other little video in it for the wedding but not quite sure when to play it? Has anyone done this kind of thing ? How did everyone like it ? how did you execute it ?
  • Janelle
    Janelle ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Bianca I wouldn't have had one either but I refused to give up on trying to get the video of my FH FB live videos I had to screen record the video and then compress it before I could attempt to make it .it's not the best but I can re edit when I can get to a computer with video program ๐Ÿ˜
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Aw so cute! I love watching proposal videos online (eventhough I don't have one of my own lol).

• Janelle
    Janelle ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you Robyn so happy you liked it I used a app called youcut ... not alot on it but it did the job Smiley smile then I had to download a compression app to make a file smaller which made it a little blurry . How did your proposal happen ?
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is sooooooooo cute, love it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics