Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tori
Top October 2019 Manitoba

Proposal Pics and inspo!

Tori, on January 29, 2020 at 10:18 Posted in Before the wedding 0 14

Hey girlies (and guys)!! Hope that everybody new here is getting settled in and thought it might be nice to share what your proposal pics were like!

Did you have proposal pictures? This is my only picture from the night that I proposed to my Husband on 12.30.17

Proposal Pics and inspo! 1

Of course I think my proposal was magical but after seeing so many pics online I thought of how I wished there were more - hense we went back the next year for engagement photo's! Here's how they turned out:

Proposal Pics and inspo! 2

Proposal Pics and inspo! 3

Proposal Pics and inspo! 4

Proposal Pics and inspo! 5

Proposal Pics and inspo! 6

Feel free to share any pics you have of your proposal for all to get to know you as well as any from your engagement photo's or your inspiration pics from pinterest that you plan on adding to your MUST HAVE list! I know the one showing my ring finger was my biggest MUST HAVE Smiley tongue

Don't be shy!! Share all the pics!!

14 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on February 3, 2020 at 12:18
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww this is so nice!! love your pictures!!

• Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Awwwww, I feel that - when I went to propose to my Husband it was the exact opposite though! It was like -30°C and so instead of proposing outside in the cold under the hearts, I stayed in the car and proposed there 😂

(Here's a pic of where it was suppose to be... still proposed under the hearts, but inside a vehicle... good thing too because I started crying less than a quarter way into proposing...)

Proposal Pics and inspo! 7

• K
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Proposal Pics and inspo! 8
    The only one I got- about 3 mins after it happened. We were at home and it was the HOTTEST day of the year... we had just come home from being out all evening and we were gross and sweaty.... lol. He told me after this was taken that he had planned to propose all night while we were out, but he was so nervous that he didn’t want to get down on one knee in public in case “I went to the bathroom or something” 😁 how romantic lol
  • Britt
    Frequent user July 2020 Alberta
    Britt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Lol yes definitely having both our boys there (this is the spot we did our second baby announcement & the spot where I gave him his ring a year after he proposed). We are getting married just off this spot as it wasn't big enough, but will definitely be coming to this spot for pictures tho. I love that we have this spot that's so close to us & we can revisit any day we want. Everytime we walk by it, I just get so excited
  • Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OMG All the feels!!! That is amazing!! And will you be having your kids there as well? Because my goodness... that would be just... those pics are needed!

• Britt
    Frequent user July 2020 Alberta
    Britt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were doing our pregnancy announcement, his friend was taking our pictures. Proposal Pics and inspo! 9
    He turned around & grabbed something from his jacket & surprised me 🥰Proposal Pics and inspo! 10
    Loved that he was sweet enough to plan for it to be captured. We are also getting married at this park 😊
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

...it took a minute or two to calm down enough to say yes lol

• Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OMG, did you even have time to say yes??? Lol

• Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Awwwwww!! Love it!!

Me and my DH had talked about rings - but only mine Smiley tongue Ended up proposing with a set of bracelets I got from Claire's lol

Proposal Pics and inspo! 11

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is so sweet! I had hoped that we might get candid proposal photos but my guy is super shy and proposed at home.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Proposal Pics and inspo! 12

We didn't have a photo of the proposal itself, but this was the result 5 seconds later lol (and the first photo I put on WW!)

• Kelsey
    Curious July 2022 Alberta
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Proposal Pics and inspo! 13

We bought our engagement rings together so she knew the proposal was coming but didn't know when/where. I proposed on our old university campus, in front of the dorm we used to live in as roommates. Had a friend hide in the bushes outside a frat house to snap pics lmao

• Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha, true - I had the benefit of knowing about the proposal and was able to not only put on makeup but where big hoop earrings (which he LOVES when I wear) Smiley tongue

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ha thank goodness I don't have any engagement pictures. By the time he proposed it was the end of the night I was exhausted and in a bath robe ready to go to sleep.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics