Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stefanie
Devoted August 2021 Saskatchewan

Printing photos from the wedding

Stefanie, on September 21, 2021 at 18:17 Posted in Just married 0 5
Where are you having photos from your wedding printed? Best quality printing? Thanks!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on September 23, 2021 at 13:37
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Photos printing is amazing through Vistaprint as you can create your photobook as you please. I did create for ourselves for the sizes options and layouts to how you want it done. The promotions are great when you can save half the amount. The quality itself is amazing and perfect so that the matte finish doesn't shine as much as glossy finish. My friends loved the idea and wanted a few themselves, so they put what they like when they visited us and happy with theirs.

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Tagging into Hank's post - if you meant a book (which I assumed you meant printed framed photos which you want nice quality for - I'd definitely do Costco over the other cheap places), but Photobook Canada is fantastic. I have probably 15+ books and my family all use it too. Their prepaid promotions are fantastic deals and great customer service.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It depends if you're printing a book vs just straight up photos old school that you can frame or put into an album yourself. For the latter, almost any photo printer you find at major drug/department stores like Costco, Walmart, London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart etc will do. If you want a book, you may want a specialty printer. You can look up high end printers locally or use online services like Vistaprint or Picaboo.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    London Drugs is amazing with printing photos. We got our engagement photos printed and we were very impressed.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had ours printed through our photographers. If that's not an option - I'd for sure ask for their recommendations. I'm usually a big supporter of Costco photolab and am usually SOOO happy. But we had all of our photobooth pictures printed through them and a few others to send in thank you cards and they did not do the photos justice. Their customer service was great and they redid them 3 times but it was always the same. Certainly worth a shot though as they're the best price and usually good quality. Plus they'll refund you if they suck. You do need a membership though.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics