Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cindy
Devoted July 2019 Ontario

Print guestbook

Cindy, on June 19, 2019 at 00:38 Posted in DIY 0 5
I ordered a print of the night sky on our wedding day for guests to sign. Where did you print your guestbook and what material should I choose?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Casey, on June 25, 2019 at 12:22
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could print it from Vistaprint on a poster, or canvas. Walmart online also has some good options for printing that are reasonably priced.

I would try to get a fine tip sharpie that way you don't have to worry about it coming off on whichever material you choose.

I agree with Tori, a white, or metallic colour will show up best on the print!

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think i would choose like poster material and like Tori said use a metallic pen.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's such a good idea! What date did you get for the sky? Your anniversary? When he proposed? When you first met?

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No printed guestbook was made. Just a regular bought at Hallmark store before they stopped carrying wedding stuff.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know that there were two sites that I found that you can get the night sky from and that's what I plan on doing for ours - but as for what to use to sign it... something white, or metallic so it shows up!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics