Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
April 2025 British Columbia

Pop-up wedding - is 1 hour enough?

Laura, on March 31, 2024 at 15:41 Posted in British Columbia 0 1
Hi, there's a company here in Victoria that does 1 hour weddings. They have preselected 1 date per season with four 1 hour time slots for a wedding including I'm cake and champagne. Its meant to be a small and intimate setting taking the pressure off the couple as they take carw of it all. You just pick your date and time slot, and cake. They have a commisoner and photographer and all is said and done within 1 hour. Im curious to chat with anyone who did a pop up wedding here in Victoria bc. I think it's a really cool idea but would like to talk to people who have done it. Did you find that 1 hour was enough? What did you do afterwards? I've been told lots of people end up going out for dinner or planning a separate reception afterwards but that's just more money.
Edited by WeddingWire

1 Comment

Latest activity by Amanda, on May 7, 2024 at 12:56
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Laura that seem like it would be a beautiful hour! I would post in your local wedding sell.swap groups on facebook! You might be able to find a few brides that have gone this route and can give you insight! The groups on facebook are a great resource!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics