Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittney
Curious October 2018 Alberta

Pop up wedding

Brittney, on February 1, 2018 at 13:52 Posted in Alberta 0 11

Has anyone on here done or is doing a pop-up wedding?

The one we are doing is elopement style package with 20 guests.

If you have done a pop up or are planning on one what did you enjoy most about it and any tips for the day would be great?!

Thanks

Britt

11 Comments

Latest activity by Eryn, on September 27, 2019 at 13:29
  • Eryn
    Newbie July 2019 Alberta
    Eryn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi,

I had a Pop Up Wedding and I loved it! Did you finalize your choice/ or get married already? I used Pop Up Weddings YEG - they were awesome!

Cheers

• Brittney
    Brittney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You're are very welcome! You will love working with her if you decide to.
  • Jennifer
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Amazing! Thanks for this. Smiley smile
  • Brittney
    Brittney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This is who I used! Melissa was super amazing and could not have asked for a better day that fit exactly what we wanted!!!

Pop up wedding 1
  • Jennifer
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Britt, I am also in Alberta and have been looking into pop up weddings. What company did you use?

• Brittney
    Brittney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh awesome. Ours includes officiant, flowers, cake, first dance, hotel for the night of wedding, and cocktails for the 20 guests we get to invite.
  • H
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our pop-up is just the officiant, live band, flowers, booze and ceremony set up. We are doing our own dinner and hotel. We aren’t inviting anyone. Just bringing our son.
  • Brittney
    Brittney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh so fun that sounds great, i am so excited about ours!

How is your pop up wedding set up and what's all included? Just curious to know how much the pop ups vary 😁😁.

Britt
  • H
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are also doing a pop-up this September in Toronto. Seemed perfect for us.
  • Brittney
    Brittney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I seen it at the wedding show I went to last month and cancelled with my vendors and everything because this suited what my fiancé and I wanted in the first place 😁❤️!

So its like an elopement package but you get to invite 20 guests which we were thinking of doing for the ceremony already so that part was perfect for us. We may have a wedding celebration back yard laid back party a month later for those who couldn’t come because of 20 guest limit.

Um the package includes wedding invites, officiant, stylized venue(jasper), flowers, catering, wedding cake and photographer + a romantic hotel stay. They plan everything the only thing is to show up in your wedding attire with marriage certificate!!!!!! It’s over a two-three hour span so you have your ceremony than go with the photographer for 45 min while your guests enjoy some cocktails and hor doeuvres and once we return we have our first dance and cut the cake. After that the elopement style wedding is complete.

I am so excited about it!! I was happy when I got home from the bridal show and told my fiancé that he was ecstatic about it and on board right away 😁😁😁😁!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That sounds really cool!! What is included in a pop-up wedding? How much planning have you needed to do?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics