Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christina
Newbie March 2019 British Columbia

Please help....need a penthouse/large grand space but private

Christina, on May 17, 2017 at 19:05 Posted in British Columbia 0 1

I am having a hard time finding a unique space. It is not a venue persay, we are looking to rent a penthouse in the Vancouver/Lower Mainland area for two nights, we are looking for at least 2 bedrooms to get ready in and space that is open to facilitate a couple of different functions etc. I had been in contact with one hotel to use their penthouse in Vancouver and as soon as I mentioned wedding, the suite then became a venue which was then attached to be held to their food and beverage etc. we are having a very very small wedding and we want our own space to do what we want with, with vows being exchanged. Does anyone out there know of a place or a lead for this type of idea? we are willing to pay all the deposits etc needed. Im certain there are birthdays that will be larger than our wedding and we dont want to be "held" by anything that is associated with "venue" ive done this in the past with large birthdays but we want full control this time. thank you all

1 Comment

Latest activity by Zoë, on May 22, 2017 at 10:05
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Christina, Did you try to look at the venues in our directory? Wedding Venues. Maybe you can also meet the other brides in Brithish Columbia: Michelle - My vendors & british columbia and Diana - My wedding vendors + b.c. . Let me know how it goes. xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics