Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Desiree
Frequent user August 2021 Ontario

Planning a wedding Ontario

Desiree, on June 7, 2021 at 10:49 Posted in Ontario 0 3
What is everyone doing who has aug wedding in Ontario? I was just going over the three step plan they have in place . And I can’t see us being at stage three maybe stage 2 if we are lucky now I’m trying brain storm ideas for back up plan. I’m also wondering if anyone was able to use their DJ they had book at a reduced rate for just the Ceremony?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on June 14, 2021 at 18:07
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Weddings can still take place while venues will open up to more of the attendance count. The positive result giving you the happiness of having most of whom you want present for your wedding day. We all know how hard its been and yes vendors would still give their service though part of it will be done ahead of time and the latter part for the reception when postponed.
  • Tracy
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations! It has been so difficult having a set plan but having a small plan then medium and large plans are the best to have. Put people on standby that if they can be informed last minute they are still able to make it and talk to your vendors to find out the very latest you can add/reduce people and make changes.

IF all goes well with vaccination goals being met and case counts being down the re-opening of Ontario (pending govt approval) should be:

Step 1 - June 11 Step 2 - July 2 Step 3 - July 23

Full info can be found: https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario#section-2

Wishing you good luck and remember this is your day with your partner!!!

• J
    Newbie October 2021 Alberta
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're creating back-up amongst back-up plans and hoping our guests will be able to be flexible as we learn more about numbers. I would be surprised if they don't move forward with the stages as per the timeline given the high vaccination rates and the fact that many other provinces re-opening plans are set to mostly be re-opened with some restrictions come the July 1. Yet, Ontario is a much denser province so it's so hard to say. I just wish the guidelines be more clear, not just for those getting married, but for these poor vendors who are being left in the dark! I feel like we're flip-flopping with our plans hourly!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics