Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joy
Frequent user August 2023 Nova Scotia

Place cards and menu items

Joy, on April 7, 2023 at 20:03 Posted in DIY 0 4

Just wanting to run this idea by others, but we're looking at making our place cards with coloured card stock to colour code our menu options and fit our colours (purple, blue, and green, all pastel card stock). Is that enough? As someone with different dietary needs and allergies myself, so it's something I worry about. The venue will should have the seating chart and list of meals in advance, but asked for something to tell them apart, like a ribbon on the chairs or something on place cards. I could do ribbon as well, but not sure if that's worth it as it will take much longer.

This is an example with the 3 colours in behind just to get an idea of what it will look like printed (I'm just using my own printer). I'd also do full names, but this is just a test. The frame is modified from a Freepik template and the font is Kecap Personal Use Italic, but I might change it.

4 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on April 14, 2023 at 11:35
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love it! I'm sure your guests will appreciate all of your efforts Smiley heart

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think that's a great idea, I know my friend at her wedding did color coded dots on our place cards.

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I think this is a great idea! Love how you incorporated your wedding colours. The only thing is if they are moved by guests or out of place...but not sure why that would happen and like you said, venue has list so that's good.
  • Joy
    Frequent user August 2023 Nova Scotia
    Joy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Apparently my image didn't show up the first time. Here's the example.

Place cards and menu items 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics