Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner August 2021 Ontario

Pictures

Ewa-Maria, on October 23, 2020 at 11:01 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Hey there!!

I was trying to find some nice places where we can take our wedding pictures. Not having any luck.

If anyone knows of nice places between South Etobicoke and Markham it would help a TON!! Smiley heart

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on November 4, 2020 at 12:29
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Parks/Recreational areas may be some sources with views to check out online. Historic sites that may be in town with beautiful views.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The Mimico Creek Bridge is a mix of urban and green. It's by the waterfront too so you can get the skyline as the background.

• E
    Beginner August 2021 Ontario
    Ewa-Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Hank,

To be honest I'm not 100% sure what kind of setting I'm looking for. I know that doesn't really help narrow it down, just hoping that something will stick out more than all the other places. If anything I feel like the typical park/conservation area and maybe small town vibes look more appealing but I don't want to rule anything out just to make sure that we have the best place for my fiancé and I.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Ewa-Maria, what kind of setting are you looking for? You can go for the typical park/conservation area area look, city social, something with architecture, small town vibes, heritage look etc.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics