Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelly
Expert September 2019 Manitoba

Photos arrived!

Kelly, on October 29, 2019 at 15:13 Posted in Just married 0 6

Our photographer sent us the link at midnight last night and now both of us have to wait the WHOLE DAY today until we can look through them together after work.

It will be worth it though! We have a bottle of bubbly that we got on our honeymoon, and some fancy crystal champagne goblets that we got as a wedding gift, so we'll make an event out of looking through them and pop the bubbly!! yay yay yay!!!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on October 30, 2019 at 16:40
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ahhh thats so exciting!!!

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We just got our link yesterday, too - and the USB is in the mail! We looked through them together last night and I'll post a few more when I get the usb!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So exciting! We got our link on Friday and it was so exciting going through all our pictures.
    I honestly wasn’t expecting them so early. So now I’m trying to keep it a secret because I have xmas gift ideas for everyone!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's so exciting!

I love that you've made a whole night of reliving your special day together. In our digital age everything is so instant that it would be so easy to sneak a peek on your lunch break, but waiting makes it so much sweeter.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's great news to hear your photos are done and ready to view. Pop the bubbly and enjoy your time looking at them.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh yay!!!!!!! Have fun!! And post them soon after! Smiley tongue

I just got word from our vidoegrapher that he has finished the video from the ceremony and now I just have to wait for it to either be dropped off or mailed to our house!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics