Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alessia
Frequent user June 2020 Ontario

Photography/videography

Alessia, on April 1, 2018 at 11:06 Posted in Ontario 0 6

Those that live in Toronto, are you finding photo/video to be expensive? I am not sure if it's because I am picky, but I cannot find anyone decent for under $8,000 (+HST). I am fine with spending that as they are the only things I can take away from my day but it's so crazy!!!

6 Comments

Latest activity by JuneBride, on April 18, 2018 at 11:58
  • J
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    JuneBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We've been researching photographers and videographers and I noticed that ones outside of GTA is cheaper. I don't know the location of your wedding, but if you look at photographers in places like Kitchener or Oakville they will travel to where your wedding is. Just make sure to ask if the fee includes travel or if they charge a travel fee.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love this guy's style and its who I am going with. He does both and gives discounts on video when you purchase the photography. He is from Kitchener though but does travel as he is traveling few hours for mine! I couldn't find anyone I liked in my area

http://www.jeremydalyphoto.com/

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried looking outside the GTA for a photographer? Vendors outside of major cities tend to be a little less expensive.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out https://www.robinsonsphotos.com/

I know him personally and he's done a number of photoshoots for me both personally and professionally!

I am doing my engagement photos with him! (the only reason I'm not doing my wedding is that he's a guest at my wedding with his family haha!)

I believe he does a photo/videography combo with his business partner and it's about $5,000 for everything? I'm not 100% on that though but worth checking out!

• Amber
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yess! I’m in Toronto and literally everything is insanely expensive! Good luck with your search!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I find photography and videography are the most expensive vendors to book for a wedding, regardless of where you live, but never $8000! Holy poop!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics