Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Angela
Newbie May 2021 Ontario

Photography locations in Port Colborne, On?

Angela, on November 18, 2020 at 11:17 Posted in Ontario 0 6

I was wondering, does anyone know of any good indoor and outdoor photography locations for wedding photos in Port Colborne, ON? I know there are a ton in Niagara Falls but I was wondering if there is anything closer. My wedding date is May 1st, 2021. Thanks!!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Angela, on November 24, 2020 at 10:47
  • Angela
    Newbie May 2021 Ontario
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for the suggestions!!

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you don’t want to drive all the way to NOTL, head down to Ridgeway and Crystal Beach. The main drag in Ridgeway is super cute
  • Angela
    Newbie May 2021 Ontario
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for the suggestion. Yeah, we can't go wrong with the dock. But if it rains... I don't think we got many options in Port. But as it looks like now, with some minor changes, we should be able to take our photos in Niagara!

• Angela
    Newbie May 2021 Ontario
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes, NOLT is beautiful! But I was just wondering if there were any special gems in Port. But as it looks like right now, it seems like we will be able to travel to Niagara for our photos.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just go to the dock/waterfront. There's bound to be some good scenery there. Find one with a board walk, maybe a beach? If the town has a port with boats, that's an option too.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Niagara-On-The-Lake has nice views too within its wineries too. Considered this option as your photo session?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics