Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Allison
Master October 2019 Ontario

Photography in London Ontario, Autism-friendly a plus!

Allison, on February 15, 2018 at 15:20 Posted in Ontario 0 4

I was wondering if anyone had any photographer recommendations in London. I've looked at some on the Wedding wire site, as well as online. We are in Thunder Bay, but both from Southern Ontario. With our work schedules, it's hard to find time (and pricey) to go down and talk with people face-to-face. Ideally, we'd love to be able to Skype with vendors to get to know them.

On another note, my brother is going to be a groomsman on the day of and he has autism, part of that makes him fidgety, ESPECIALLY with photos! We're not planning on having him in lots of photos, but we'd like him in some of them. So if anyone knows any photographers that are patient with people with autism, it'd be an added bonus for us!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Shelly, on March 9, 2018 at 15:04
  • Shelly
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Shelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Heather Windsor Photography. She's excellent (why I hired her for my wedding!) and has been shooting weddings for around 10 years. She's based in the GTA but does travel.

• J
    Beginner July 2018 Ontario
    Jaln ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love Dana Nosella in London. Great photos, incredibly lovely and understanding person.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Just checked her out, I love how her style is more photo-journalistic, not stiff poses!

• Catherine
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Catherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We live in London and have hired Raw Footage Photography for our June wedding. Sophie, the photographer, seems super kind and has done a few of my friends weddings as well. Prices are mid-range.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics