Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Seleena
Super September 2019 British Columbia

Photographers in BC

Seleena, on August 6, 2019 at 14:40 Posted in British Columbia 0 1
I want all the details on your photographers!

How did you select your photographer?

Did he/she meet all your requirements?

How was your engagement session?

Being a photographer myself, I was on the search for a great photographer. It's so hard being on the other side of the camera sometimes! I scoured the internet in my area, looking at every portfolio imaginable.

I came across Emily Nicole Photos and she is amazing! Her portfolio is amazing. She is very quick to respond to emails as well. We had a phone call so she could get to know us and what we were looking for in a photographer and the details on our wedding. She specializes in elopements and small weddings. We will have her and a second photographer for our wedding which is amazing for the price point!

We did our engagement session with her at Golden Ears Provincial Park. We ended up cancelling and rescheduling our original day because it was pouring rain (and she was more than happy to do that!). She was so much fun for our shoot, she laughed with us and made us feel very comfortable. I highly recommend her! Here are some of my favourite images she captured of us.

Photographers in BC 1

Photographers in BC 2

Photographers in BC 3

1 Comment

Latest activity by Sinéad, on August 27, 2019 at 04:43
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You got such beautiful photos Seleena! They were taken in such a stunning location! Where is this?

I'm so happy that you found a photographer that you are so happy and comfortable to work with!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics