Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julie
Expert March 2019 Ontario

Photographer woes

Julie, on November 10, 2018 at 12:13 Posted in Ontario 0 10
My Mom and I went to a Bridal show a cpl wks ago where I was sure we'd find our last few & big vendors. $4,000.00 is completely out our budget. Does anyone have a good but reasonable Photographer for March. I am also looking for 9 person limo & an officiant. It's very difficult to choose any of these vendors without recommendations. Any help is appreciated! 👰

10 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on March 10, 2019 at 19:54
  • Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you everyone! I have found 3 photographs that look good. Now we need to make a decision. It'll be a huge relief to book our photographer that is for sure!
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Look up Sam Meggs. He's from the Belleville area, so he may charge a travel fee, but he will be worth every penny! He's my photographer.
  • Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I agree. Its a big deal to find the right photographer especially with a smaller budget.
  • Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Facebook wedding groups are actually amazing. I am on one for the GTA and within minutes of posting anything you have referrals and vendors reaching out to you.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Photographers are so frusterating. I feel like with all other aspects of the wedding, you know what you will get prior. But with photography, it;'s a risk nd it's difficult to commit to it. I also agree that it's garbage how so many photographers charge extra for pritns (mine being one of them ugh).

• Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Bianca,
    We booked our Limo this afternoon and we are meeting with an Officiant on Sunday. I've had great luck on this site. The right Photographer has been difficult to find. I have found some I like but when they send me their quote, I see we won't own the pictures which is what we would like. I don't want to spend $1800 and then have to purchase each picture for more money. I won't give up tho. 🌸
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Julie, just to clarify, you have $4000 left to spend on a limo that sets 9, an officiant, and a photographer?

If so, you can absolutely find something within your budget! Check on here and do research to see if anyone has any deals since you're booking so close to the date.

• Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you both for your good advice.
  • A
    Devoted October 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I actually found a few decent ones on facebook. If there is a fb wedding group in your area there is always posts about photographers there.

• E
    Expert December 2018 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would look at the vendors on here and read reviews. I’ve found them very helpful.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics