Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samm
Newbie October 2019 Ontario

Photographer, videographer, Dj, photo booth packages

Samm, on November 3, 2018 at 20:17 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Hi there!

Wondering if any found some packages that offer Photographer, videographer, Dj, photo booth as an all in one package? We are located near Orangeville Ontario.

Thanks in advanced!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on March 10, 2019 at 20:09
  • Amanda
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Babylon Decor does almost all of that and some more! (aka florals, decor, limo, cake)

Babylon Decor

I'm not sure if they go to Orangeville, but I don't see why not, they'll just charge you the travel fee. But don't quote me on that.

Good luck!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've seen some photography/videography packages, as well as dj/photobooth. I'm sure there are some vendors that provide almost all.

• S
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have our photo, video and photo booth as a combined package but not the DJ. I’m having a hard time with that part ( the cost has been scaring me lol).
    Red planet studios and blue daizy cinemas are incredible to work with. Down to earth guys and are very reasonable!
  • Samm
    Newbie October 2019 Ontario
    Samm ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Great thank you!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have actually!!!! I hate to say I dont remember the name of the place tho... if you have enough time before your wedding I would suggest going to the Bridal show in toronto in January and browse the vendors! I for SURE saw a few that were an all in one package but we already had one thing booked so we didnt need the combo!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics