Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leah
Newbie July 2021 Alberta

Photographer recommendations

Leah, on June 23, 2019 at 12:16 Posted in Alberta 0 13
Hello everyone I’m looking for recommendations for a photographer for my wedding next summer ❤️

13 Comments

Latest activity by Adriana, on August 5, 2021 at 12:41
  • Adriana
    Frequent user August 2020 Alberta
    Adriana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So our wedding plans changed and we got married in my hubby's home town which was far and in the middle of the pandemic so she didn't do photos for our wedding in the end but hubby and I have worked with Marley many times for family photos and our engagement session. We'll worth the money!!!! Cannot reccomend her enough - we paid around $2500 for one of her packages (though we booked right before her package pricing changed a bit) and the package we chose I believe was coverage for the ceremony, a second photographer for about 4-5 hours, photos of the bridal party etc. after the ceremony and she covered I think about 4-5 hours of the reception. Also included an album with our photos and such as well if I'm not mistaken - she has lots of different packages though so I definitely reccomend reaching out to her!
  • Lisa
    Newbie October 2021 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi. We are considering using Marley Felicia as our wedding photographer. Did you enjoy working with her and love your photos? If I may ask what was her fee and how many hours at ceremony reception did she provide? Thanks!
  • Adriana
    Frequent user August 2020 Alberta
    Adriana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are using Marley Felicia Photography for our Wedding on August 8th 2020 but some other amazing photographers I know personally and were also our 2nd and 3rd options are Lindsey Parkin Photography (based in Edmonton but will travel) and Love and be Loved Photography (based in Lethbridge but will travel!)
  • Victoria
    Newbie October 2019 Alberta
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If your still looking check out Acron Photography https://www.acornphotographs.ca/ and Cassidy Rose Photography https://www.cassidyrosephotography.com/ Both have beautiful styles and great prices for all day coverage.

• Leah
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks sarah!
  • J
    Beginner August 2019 Alberta
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are using Chloe Photo out of stettler, she does travel around alberta and she is fairly reasonable on pricing..

• Sarah
    Newbie August 2020 Alberta
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Leah! Not a specific photographer, but what I have found to help me find photographers that I like is following hashtags on Instagram. I started following #yycphotographers to find some near me, and then I just creep their profile/website for prices if I find one whose style I like! I am also doing the same to find a videographer and other vendors. Best of luck!
  • Leah
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for your recommendation Chelsea!
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Leah!! Congratulations on your engagement!

If you are looking for a photographer, you should check out the WeddingWire vendor search. Here are the Alberta Wedding Photographers that we have listed.

You can narrow your search further by inputting your own town/city!

• Leah
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!
  • Leah
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!
  • Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Leah,

We're using Jeremy Martel from JM Photography in Calgary. He's been fantastic to work with!

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check out Worn Leather Media! He’s doing our wedding next June, highly recommend!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics