Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Linda
Curious October 2022 Ontario

Photographer

Linda, on April 8, 2022 at 23:37 Posted in Ontario 0 7
Helpppppo my first photographer canceled then got a new one who also canceled i cant seam to catch a break

7 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on April 14, 2022 at 21:43
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Linda, I’m sorry to hear the issues you are having with photographers. I had several people suggest Expose Studios to us and after a meeting with them we booked without hesitation. His prices are quite reasonable as well!

• Auditi
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Auditi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm really sorry that's happening! I can recommend Kanny Films to you! They are great and have great communication. Give them a try! I have worked with them in the past as well Smiley smile

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A good challenge is for him to find a good reasonable photographer unless he isn't getting anything in the quote he is seeking. Then you would have to say I Told You So. Lol.

Seek around as there are others and willing to book you foe sure and let him not say anything to jepardize this one chosen.
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Maybe you can ask your photographers that canceled if they have any photographer suggestions!

Go on Instagram and search wedding photographer and the area you live in, for example If I put in #yycweddingphotographer a bunch come up. You just have to shuffle through and research a bunch to find the price your looking for.
    If your able to find a photographer who is just starting out and building their portfolio you can get a great price. I reached out to a family friend (we aren’t close, his gma is friends with my gma) anyways he doesn’t have a lot of experience so he gave me a good discount altogether with videographer he is 1200. We did a trial with him for our engagement photos. I showed Pinterest I so before hand of the vibe of editing I like and poses and he killed it!!
    So if your able to find someone just starting out they should have a better price point! I know my fiancé didn’t want to spend a lot on photography either and it was difficult finding someone in my budget. Before choosing our family friend, I researched for months then I finally Found one other lady through another photographers recommendation, photographers usually know lots of other people in their same business so there’s no harm in asking!
  • Linda
    Curious October 2022 Ontario
    Linda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have done both those things but everyone is so pricy an my fiancé is so cheep an says photos arent worth over 2000
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out what weddingwire has to offer in photographer section of vendors

• A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try posting on your local Facebook wedding page saying - iso of photographer and your wedding date, I bet you’d get a ton of replies!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics