Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kimberly
Frequent user July 2020 Ontario

Photobooks

Kimberly, on October 21, 2020 at 17:56 Posted in Just married 0 8
Just wondering where people are ordering photo books from I’ve looked at shutterfly but they are not cheap! Any suggesting a of where to order from?
Thanks in advance!! Smiley smile💕

8 Comments

Latest activity by Brooklyn, on November 5, 2020 at 15:41
  • Brooklyn
    Curious February 2021 Ontario
    Brooklyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try to keep an eye on shutterfly... I don't know if its sill on but yesterday they had 70% off their photobooks

• Ashley
    Beginner May 2022 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mixbook! They give 40-50% off first time purchases and constantly have sales! Ive ordered 6 hardcover books from them and they have all been great and reasonably priced (once the coupon is applied)
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vistaprint site has amazing choices of photobooks available in styles and colours. Sizes are also available to your liking. You can create the whole look from the front to the back with the layout choices and picture quality amazing as the photographer gives at the end result. Wait for the half price sale to get them saving the project.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try Picaboo. I've used them for corporate giveaways and some friends have used them for baby photo books.

• Sarah
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My cousin used Vistaprint for hers. They turned out amazing! So much cheaper and such good quality. Plus she got to chose which photos she wanted on the pages together.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check with your photographer. He or she might have something like that available.

• Emilie
    Curious August 2020 Alberta
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used Photobook Canada. I orders 3 books of 40 pages with as many photos as I wanted. You get to design the book and total was $85 with shipping. Just note down the discount code they are currently using.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One of my coworkers uses Walmart photo centre. This year she is doing calendars for Christmas gifts and that was her best thrifty option.

I prefer the quality from Shutterfly or Vista Print. Just sign up for their emails and wait for a deal!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics