Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stacey Tc
Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan

Photo Wishes & Misses

Stacey Tc, on May 21, 2021 at 15:17 Posted in Just married 0 6

Has anyone looked at your photos after receiving them back (or years later) and thought I wish I had _____.

For example: My MOH wishes she had a professional photo with just her and each party member (bridesmaids & groomsmen)

There's lots of lists on the internet, but I want to hear directly from some couples.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Stacey Tc, on May 25, 2021 at 12:08
  • Stacey Tc
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's a good point! I've been involved in many weddings as a family member or party member and quite often there's a hand full of couple photos and lots of group photos, but not something I would have probably thought about.

Maybe some 5 year anniversary photos in your wedding attire? It's your life, wear it again and get some beautiful photos and amazing memories!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wish I had though about getting some of us alone pictures after group pictures or in our reception. We don't have much pictures alone after the ceremony and group shots. Its something to see now and get done as the nature view was beautiful as well as trees surrounding the property. The wedding party photo with us could be better if we had taken our garlands off as well as the wedding bands too before the wedding.
  • Caitlyn
    Frequent user September 2021 Alberta
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We haven't had our wedding yet, but I am definitely including individual shots with myself and my bridesmaids. I was MOH in a wedding a few years back and the photographer suggested the bride getting individual shots with her bridal party and I thought it was such a great idea!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah, and food is such a huge aspect of our lives that it would've been great to have some silly candids with us eating something from the market. But alas with everything going on in the world, not having a photo isn't such a huge deal.
  • Stacey Tc
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sorry to hear Smiley sad

It would have been kind of cool to have a photo in an area normally filled with people, but maybe that's just the photographer side of me.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not based on us forgetting but rather on circumstances but for my engagement photos, we went downtown and wished we could've snapped a shot inside one of the cafes and the farmers market. But anything inside at the time required masks, and a lot of vendors in the market didn't open due to slow business so it would've been a really sad photo of us in masks in a ghost town of a market.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics