Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Darlene
Curious September 2021 Ontario

Photo Thank you Cards

Darlene, on October 24, 2021 at 19:30 Posted in Just married 0 7
Has anyone experienced not getting any photos? We have been married for a month and haven’t even received any sneak peak photos. I want to send out thank you card with our photo on them but I don’t have one photo.
Is this normal?
How long did you wait to send out thank you cards? I feel like I should have sent them by now.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Stacey Tc, on October 26, 2021 at 15:40
  • Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Not everyone gets sneak peaks. At our E-shoot our photographer said due to it being peak wedding season, in order to deliver the best product there won't be sneak peaks. If you weren't told you'd get it, it's just usually an extra even though most do it to keep up with others.

• Darlene
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Darlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My contract says 4-6 weeks but doesn’t everyone get a sneak peak? We haven’t seen one photo.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    6 weeks time it should take to get your photos back from the photographer. Sneak peak pics are usually a day or two i would imagine.
    We didn't do photo thank you cards since we had favours and received cash as gifts. The guests had their Thank you cards on the table set at their seat.
  • S
    Frequent user October 2024 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Darlene! I would say reach out to your photographer, no harm in checking-in for an update on your pictures. Maybe let them know your intention with the photos (if you hadn't already). Hope this helps! Smiley smile

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would look at your contract and it will say how long it can take for you to get your photos Smiley smile

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most photos come at around the 8 week mark. Some photographers say three months. Check your contract on what turnaround is.

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did use one of our sneak peaks and sent them out fairly quickly but rule of thumb they say is one year... I think that's too long (we've recieved some at a year and at that point we've already thought it's rude it didn't come sooner... unless it's a massive wedding, it shouldn't take a year. That being said, people generally know you want to wait for a picture and I wouldn't think there's anything wrong with 6 months. I'm sure you'll get photos soon!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics