Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Newbie June 2022 Ontario

Photo locations - Newmarket

Stephanie, on July 16, 2020 at 11:26 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hello everyone!
I’m getting married at Red Crest in Newmarket in July of next year and I’m wondering if there are any places nearby to take bridesmaids pictures beforehand! I’m trying to find an Airbnb that has nice property but it’s a bit difficult. I just don’t like the attention so the more private that better.
If anyone knows of any good photo locations it would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
Stephanie

6 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on July 20, 2020 at 13:14
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are some conservations that may have nice spots to take pictures or historic buildings with characteristics given your choice of outlook.

• Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes you are right, but people were very genorous when we went to get it done. When they saw the photographer with us, everyone moved out of the way for us, or would stop from walking by. The Main Street would give you some nice pictures too, if you want "Newmarket" to be shown in some of your pictures. Possibly ask the Vinyard if you could go there too?
    We didn't like attention either & yes there was a lot of it, as we reinacted the propsal, phones were out everywhere lol, but HEY it only happens once & that's it! Smiley smile

• Stephanie
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That would be great actually.
    We did take a walk the other day actually and I found it really packed! I don’t like a lot of attention so I was hoping for something more private. Maybe it depends on the time of day. I’m not sure!
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Fairy Lake!!!!
    We had our engagement shoot there, and they have a lot of nice spots that you wouldn't even think of! I think you should take a walk through the park there and see what you think! If you'd like PM me and I can share some of the pictures we did there! Smiley smile

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Anytime I'm in Newmarket, I find the town to be pretty quiet on a weeknight after dinner hour. And with summer sundown hours, you could get some decent pictures then with the golden hour too.
  • Tay
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Tay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! Not sure exactly what you're looking for but here are some ideas: Thornton Bales Conservation Area for outside greenery. the grounds of Eaton Hall Inn and Conference Centre for some architecture. Madsen's Greenhouse for indoor greenery. The Bradford Barn for something rustic. Just check if you need a permit for any of these places.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics