Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Newbie July 2019 Ontario

Photo booth rental

Nafisa, on February 26, 2019 at 18:17 Posted in Ontario 1 3
Any recommendations for a photo booth rental that’s under $300? Drop off is at Mississauga for July 20, 2019. Instant print of photos as well as custom hashtag for each picture. Needed between the hours of 7-11pm

3 Comments

Latest activity by Sinéad, on March 13, 2019 at 06:50
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Nafisa! Photobooths are so much fun, it's a great idea to have one at your reception. Your guests will love it! Smiley heart Have you had a chance to look into any of the vendors that Stephanie or Tori suggested?

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Like Stephanie said, over here in Winnipeg I can't find any for that price - but here's the list of photobooths listed on wedding wire: Photobooths Mississauga

If it is out of budget perhaps you could contact the ones with the lowest price and see what they can do? That's how I got my videographer for under $1,000 Smiley smile

That or take a chance and wait till closer to the wedding and if they haven't booked for that day yet they may be willing to lower their prices!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check out FunPhoto! A little more than your price but 3 hours for them was $340! Backdrop, props and unlimited prints included. I have personally never seen a vendor for 4 hours under 300 with prints.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics