Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leticia
Beginner September 2023 Ontario

Photo Booth for reception.

Leticia, on October 13, 2022 at 11:52 Posted in Ontario 0 3

Anyone know of a company with a good Foto booth, clear pictures, nothing too fancy or corny. I dont want those photo booths with the goofy props or shimmery backdrops. Just a nice simple one but with great quality photos. And what are their pricings? Planning to have this as something fun for our guests to do after everyones bellies are full, and its just a fun night Smiley smile

3 Comments

Latest activity by Carine, on October 14, 2022 at 09:06
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wedding wire has referrals, or you can google them in your area. I was looking into renting them and you are looking at $600+.

There's different options get the photographer to take pictures of everyone or get the polaroid cameras and guest can use that if you don't have the budget for the rental.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I booked our photo booth through our DJ and as our thank you gift we hare having a picture taken of each couple for them to take home...

• Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you have them in your area, I would make a post to your local wedding buy and sell pages for a company that does this! You would be surprised at how many people will respond. I did this in Alberta and ended up finding an amazing videographer for the perfect price.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics