Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Newbie September 2019 Ontario

party location help

JULIA, on June 18, 2019 at 12:04 Posted in Ontario 0 7

Hi Everyone!

We wanted to have a pool party/stag & doe type weekend for our friends in August and we are having a VERY difficult time finding a house to rent for the event. Have tried Air BnB, Vrbo etc and nothing good.

If anyone has any leads on a house/venue to rent for a long weekend that has either pool or a nice big property in and around Toronto/GTA (oakville, mississauga, thornhill etc) that would be AMAZING!

We'd love to be able to sleep at least 10 but that might be wishful thinking.

Thanks!!!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on July 7, 2019 at 14:43
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Https://www.vacationrenter.com/Blue-Mountains/VacationRentals. Check out this site and really sorry to not get back to you all this time. My bad!

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This does sound fun, what a great idea.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Blue Mountians is the name.
  • J
    JULIA ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Vinod - sounds awesome! Could you please send me the details/link to the place?

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Julia,

I may have a place where you all can stay and still have a good time. A beach is nearby driving distance.

Look into Collingwood cottages, they have a huge space with bedrooms, sauna in the washroom, ping pong table in the basement. The top floor is huge with a kitchen, long dining table, living room and balcony to enjoy the view. If outdoors is your thing, bicycle rentals are also available nearby.

Hope this suggestion helps and you all can go enjoy activities around the area.

• J
    JULIA ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We're open to a cottage if it's close to the city. Were hoping to keep things under an hour drive so that our friends with babies can come!

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love this idea. have you thought about a cottage? you may have better luck finding a cottage to rent unless you're absolutely stuck on a pool not a lake.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics