Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Robin
Newbie February 2019 Ontario

Over Night Guest Goody Bags?

Robin, on May 9, 2018 at 22:45 Posted in DIY 0 8

Hi Everyone,

We are getting married at a location that will have rooms available to our guests. Has anyone done gift bags for those guests staying at the hotel? If yes, what did you put in them? I was thinking of putting in some essentials like a bottle of water, maybe a snack or two, travel items like small tooth paste/mouthwash etc. Are these good ideas or am I not on the right track?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on May 13, 2018 at 07:21
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I called them welcome bags anf ours included peanut free granola bars, mixed nuts, some chocolate toonies and 2 bottled waters. Information bundle was also included for activities, welcome dinner, and wedding day schedule.

Something for the guests to do during the day and had a campfire the same night after coming from dinner.
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes! I’lll be doing something similar.

Will stock up at dollarama and include a map to the area and things to do/places to see etc

check Pinterest for creative lists!
  • Robin
    Newbie February 2019 Ontario
    Robin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you ladies! This has been so reassuring and I love the added ideas!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I made cute little welcome bags for our out-of-town guests!

I included a welcome note, wedding and transportation information, a bottle of water, mints, advil, a can of Cheerwine (local NC soda), a southern brand of chips, my favorite nice chocolates (Chuao Chocolatiers).

Snacks are always welcome and I think it's fun to include some of your and your fiance's personal faves or something local!!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think you are on the right track.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Totally on the right track for those goodie bags! Throw in some asprin and it's perfect lol.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like it! We just did welcome letters but had considered doing goody bags as well. Some people have included some local items as well, depending if you have anything you can include in them that would be more local. I like the idea of dollar store sandals as well, if the hotel has a pool (or they can use it for dancing during your wedding).

• Andie
    Expert May 2019 Ontario
    Andie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think you’re definetly on the right track! Maybe some Advil or something for hangovers? Other than that I think you have the basics covered!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics