Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Newbie October 2021 Nova Scotia

Outside catholic wedding

Becky, on August 10, 2020 at 17:34 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 2
Hi everyone I’m not sure if this is really a thing or if anyone does this. I’m wondering if there is a catholic deacon that will marry outside of the church at my venue! If anyone knows about this or if it is possible please let me know🤗

2 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on August 11, 2020 at 12:05
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ceremonies Unlimited - Officiants for weddings and all ...www.ceremoniesunlimited.caI do hope this site does give some insight to what your looking for your wedding of being religious. You can always see if they will do similar to the church service. Its worth trying than not knowing at all. I know there are couples that do the same as what your seeking because of their parents believes to keep the peace. Such as yourself, its important too to have an Officiant that does religious outside the church.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Technically the answer to this is no, Catholic marriages are performed in the church and not outside. That being said, you can ask around to see if anyone on the more progressive side is offering this. Unfortunately though, I think of you want a fully catholic ceremony done by someone ordained in the Catholic Church (and not an officiant), you’ll probably have to get it done indoors.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics