Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Curious August 2020 Newfoundland and Labrador

Outdoor Wedding Ceremony & Reception

Kayla, on August 10, 2019 at 21:03 Posted in Wedding reception 0 11
Hello people! I'm pretty new to the site and have been playing around with it the past few days. Just curious if there are any other people doing an outside wedding? Maybe we can share some ideas!

Kayla

11 Comments

Latest activity by Tori, on August 25, 2019 at 11:13
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My venue is Rivers Edge Resort - it's located in Elma, Manitoba!

We booked it back in February 2018 based off of blue prints!! lol Very pleased with how it turned out

Outdoor Wedding Ceremony & Reception 1

• K
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I know hey? It's called Beau Bois Beach Heritage Park in the town of Beau Bois, just outside of Marystown, NL
  • S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married in Quebec. The indoors of the building are just as beautiful

Also on the grounds outsid there is a patio, bar, dance floor and open fire bit. I love the idea of an open fire pit out under the stars 🌟.

Outdoor Wedding Ceremony & Reception 2
  • Alexandra
    Newbie October 2020 Ontario
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Where is this venue ! It’s gorgeous
  • Skylor
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Skylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Having an outdoor wedding! The reception will be in a tent at the same venue! The ceremony will be just as the sun is going down.

Outdoor Wedding Ceremony & Reception 3
  • Julia
    Beginner July 2021 Ontario
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re doing an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Our venue does have a back up plan for weather which is helpful. Hope we don’t have to make use of it thought! My finacé and I have always dreamed of getting married outside.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will be having an outdoor ceremony:

Outdoor Wedding Ceremony & Reception 4

And although the reception will be in the pavilion for supper and dancing - we will have bonfires outside (weather permitting of course!) so kind of an outdoor wedding but kind of not.

• Kelly
    Devoted May 2020 Ontario
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am doing an outdoor wedding however it is at a venue and has a hall as a back up rain option... out r ceremony will be outside in the gardens and the reception will be in a marquis tent with cocktail hour on a terrace
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We also have an outdoor wedding. Just our ceremony, then we will move inside for our cocktail hour and reception.
    Our venue does it all so thankfully I don’t have to worry too much
    My cousin had an outdoor ceremony and barn reception and then they had a street meat cart and an ice cream truck for the after glow. It was amazing
  • K
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Nice! Love the photo booth idea. We actually have a caterer who's serving appetizers but no sit down meal. We got a dance floor that's covered but the ret is pretty much open. I'm going to have to cover something with tarps/plastic in case it rains. That's the hardest thing is planning for bad weather

Outdoor Wedding Ceremony & Reception 5

Outdoor Wedding Ceremony & Reception 6

Outdoor Wedding Ceremony & Reception 7
  • Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had a partial outdoor wedding; our entertainment was outdoors but our dance floor and dinner was inside. We had a photobooth bus that was parked outside and it was a huuuuge hit. People loved it.

I have been to a few great outdoor weddings though. Have you decided on a style? Some people get food truck catering which is great or you can still have an elegant sit down meal.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics