Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Newbie July 2022 Ontario

Outdoor Tent Reception near Hamilton Ontario

RACHEL, on October 29, 2021 at 12:48 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Hi, I am browsing site after site and venue after venue and I'd like to request your advice and suggestions. I am looking for a reception only outdoor location that would have everyone outside and under a tent. There be catering there but hopefully well under 100$/per plate per person. It be near Hamilton to St. Catherine's but am open to other locations within 30 min of Hamilton. (Ontario, Canada). I am open to hearing your experiences or ideas. Thank you in advance.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on November 17, 2021 at 13:07
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The Waterfront Banquet & Conference Centre Facebook (41) · Venue & event space555 Bay St N, Hamilton · 905-581-8823Open · Closes 6 p.m.This is a nice looking venue from its pictures on the website. You can inquire about a tent being put out there if the weather works and have indoors as a back up plan.
  • R
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    RACHEL ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Stacy, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I have looked through the ww directory for venues beyond hamiltion and have searched google for other venues not listed on the site. Everything is so expensive. Eek !
  • Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you checked the WW directory yet? Looks like there may be some nice options.

If you're going to contact anyone, I'd recommend calling/emailing off the site. A lot of places don't check their accounts here.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics