Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie September 2020 Ontario

Outdoor reception locations near Burlington!

Ana 2Bb, on October 21, 2019 at 14:13 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5
Hey Everyone,

Just starting my wedding planning now and wondering if anyone knows of any cottage/backyard type wedding reception locations? I'm looking to keep it outdoors, tent optional, approx 175-200 people and would love the option to hire an outside caterer. Any recommendations?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on October 25, 2019 at 05:14
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there Smiley smile

Welcome to the WeddingWire community.

The WeddingWire venue directory is a great place to search for a wedding venue. Searching for 'park venues' may give you some options to fit the vibe you're looking for - Park Weddings Burlington.

with Airbnb, often the host will state whether events are allowed. You could always reach out to them and ask.

• A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That looks gorgeous! You might have to look a little outside of Burlington, like Milton or Oakville. Of course that all depends on if you will be ok with a little travel and if you think it will be an inconvenience to your guests. The only other thing I can suggest is looking into private estates or an acreage that hold events. Are you wanting to book a venue before the new year? If not I believe in January there will be a Burlington/Oakville bridal show. They will have lots of vendors you can speak to, they might have a venue that fits your theme or know of a venue. I wish I could be more helpful! You’re welcome this is what we are here for, any time you need help or if you feel like it is so overwhelming and you want to rant the WW community is here to help and listen! Keep us posted on what you choose.

• A
    Newbie September 2020 Ontario
    Ana 2Bb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Amanda, both look great! I will keep those both in mind and thank you Ashley, great idea! I wonder is airbnb allows that? I would ne nervous if the host cancelling before the wedding haha. The theme I'm going for more like the picture below.. hard to find, I know! But figured this would be the place to ask! Thanks for your input so far ladies! 😊
    Outdoor reception locations near Burlington! 1

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could rent a huge air bnb cottage and do it on the property there like a waterfront cottage or something! and get any caterer you want! if theres specific foods you like!

• A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey AnnaBb,

Have you checked out the website for David Springer Estate? There is also Lasalle Banquet Centre or it is also called Geraldo’s at Lasalle Park. It is a pavilion with a main ballroom above, the pavilion can be used for both ceremony and reception. Here are some pictures.

Reception at Lasalle Outdoor reception locations near Burlington! 2David Springer Estate tentOutdoor reception locations near Burlington! 3Set up for a ceremony but it gives you a bigger view of the space at LasalleOutdoor reception locations near Burlington! 4

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics