Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chanelle
Beginner July 2021 Alberta

Outdoor Dance Floor

Chanelle, on August 16, 2019 at 22:15 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5

I am thinking of having my dance outside under a tent. But that means no dance floor! The ground is mulch. Any ideas on if I can rent a dance floor, DIY, or suck it up??? Thanks!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on September 6, 2019 at 05:53
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Chanelle!

Personally, I would want to have a dance floor! I would be conscious of guests footwear and that they may have shoes on that they want to keep in good condition!

You could get one from an event rental company in your area. The WeddingWire vendor directory lists a ton - Event Rentals. You can filter this search by your location!

Have you found a company you plan on hiring the tent from?

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would rent a dance floor. there are tons of companies that have them for rent!! people dont want their heels to get all ruined by the grass or get stuck (im trying to think of myself as a guest)

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd look for a dance floor. If you have any handy people who could help you make one even better.
  • K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't know about Alberta, but in my city I've seen dance floors for rent at event rental places. Try a Google search for your city, I'm sure you'll find something there. I agree with Amelia, you definitely want one for dancing on!

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can definitely rent dance floors - I believe most tent companies have them - and I'd rent one for sure. I wouldn't want any of my guests to twist their ankles while they're trying to dance the night away!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics