Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tabitha
Newbie June 2020 Ontario

Outdoor Covered Ceremony Spaces?

Tabitha, on November 12, 2018 at 05:42 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hi everyone! As much as I would love an outdoor ceremony, I’m not sure I can wait 1.5 years wondering if there will be torrential rain. I’ve looked at so many venues at this point - so any recommendations are appreciated! Ideally would like to find a covered outdoor space, but I’m okay with beautiful indoor spaces as well. Expecting 170 guests and has to be a venue that can offer ceremony only. Thank you!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Tabitha, on December 24, 2018 at 18:25
  • Tabitha
    Newbie June 2020 Ontario
    Tabitha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We booked RedCrest golf course for our reception! Since the venue only hosts 1 wedding at a time, we still have some time to decide if we want to have our outdoor ceremony there. If it does rain, it would be in the tent where the reception would be. I'm still thinking of other ceremony ideas!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you booked a venue yet, Tabitha? Does it have the beauty you wanted, with a weather contingency plan? What is your reception venue like?

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I recommend McMichael Art Gallery in Kleinburg. We're having our ceremony outdoors there and they have an indoor option in case of rain (however, the indoor option would be 1.5 hours later than the original start time of the ceremony).

• Tabitha
    Newbie June 2020 Ontario
    Tabitha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh also forgot to mention location - somewhere in the GTA if possible. Reception will be in King City.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics