Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelly & Josh
Newbie August 2022 Alberta

Outdoor Ceremony Chair Rental in Calgary

Kelly & Josh, on October 4, 2021 at 03:31 Posted in Alberta 0 3
My Fiancé and I are planning to have our ceremony at a park in Calgary and we need to rent chairs for that. We also want to use the same chairs for our reception that’s at a different location.

So we need to have the rental company drop off the chairs, then pick up, drop off again at reception, then pick up when everything is done.
Has anyone ever had a situation like this? What did you guys do and how did you coordinate everything? Any cheap rental companies you would recommend?
Thank you!!
Kelly

3 Comments

Latest activity by Olaf, on February 22, 2024 at 05:38
  • Frosco
    Newbie July 2023 Ontario
    Frosco ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd suggest reaching out to rental companies like Special Event Rentals or Chair Flair - they might offer package deals for multiple locations.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Chair rentals may not be as expensive depending on companies and the types they have. Inquiry may be the best way to find out types and prices. Also to know if they will move the chairs from one location to another within the price or they have additional charges for it. I hope it works out in our budget.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kelly & Josh! It might be tough to find a company that will move the chairs for you from the ceremony to the reception - but they should certainly be able to drop off and pick up from two different locations!

I'd just start reaching out to local rental companies and asking:

Event Rental Companies in Calgary

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics