Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Our winner of the 6th edition WeddingWire contest!

Lynnie, on August 3, 2017 at 16:17 Posted in Contest 0 4

I'm so excited to announce the winners of the 6th edition of the WeddingWire contest!!

A BIG congrats to....

Katie & Hector!!Katie & Hector!!

The $1,000 prize is going to help us quite a bit!

When Hector and I found out we had won, we were taken aback! It definitely was not the call we were expecting that day given our 8 lb chihuahua decided to fight a skunk shortly before the call. Our wedding will be taking place at The Doctor's House in Kleinburg. My uncle - who is my father's brother - generously fronted that bill for us in place of my father who passed away unexpectedly 2 years ago. We're having the wedding on October 20th which is my late father's birthday - I couldn't think of any better way to pay homage to him. The $1,000 prize is going to help us quite a bit with tying up loose ends. We plan on using the money to purchase our wedding bands, as well as a nice gift for my uncle without whom Hector and I would not be having the wedding I always dreamed of.

Congrats again to Katie & Hector and everyone who participated in the contest!! Smiley star

4 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on November 15, 2021 at 14:00
  • S
    Frequent user October 2024 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    • Congratulations!! 🍾

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's wonderful. Congratulations to you both and I wish you a long and happy marriage.

• Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats! I want to win next month LOL
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats you guys!