Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaleen
Curious October 2018 Ontario

Our wedding venue : carmen's

Kaleen, on March 14, 2017 at 13:27 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Hello everyone,
Just like some of you, I am very new to this... I've only been engaged for a month now, but we have booked our venue, and we have our photographer.
Like some other discussions I've seen, we only looked at 2 venues. Venue 1 was Casablanca Inn located in Grimsby, ON. Which was lovely, but very expensive. And our second venue choice was Carmen's located on Hamilton mountain.
We met with Nicolas who was very honest and overall very wonderful with telling us exactly how we would walk on and how things would go down. Their packages are very good (all inclusive for most) so it ended up saving is quite a pretty penny on some of the things we still needed.
The venue itself is just gorgeous. We looked at the room our reception would take place, the bridal suite, the patio outside our room, ect. He also explained how they would set up the lobby for our guests to have a grand experience overall at our wedding.
Let me know how you guys made out with your wedding venue hunt Smiley smile

2 Comments

Latest activity by Kaleen, on March 20, 2017 at 22:23
  • Kaleen
    Curious October 2018 Ontario
    Kaleen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Emilie,
    Thanks! We got pretty lucky with our venue and are so greatfull for their experience and walking us through everything. As for our photographer, I have asked my best friend's sister do do our pictures for both engagement and wedding. She is very talented and has alot of experience with different types of photography. I have alot of faith and trust that the pictures will be fantastic!! I have not met anyone from my area so far, but I have seen that some of these ladies were at the wedding show at the Casablanca Inn earlier this month.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kaleen! It's so cool that you've had such an amazing experience with your venue!! Smiley heart What about your photographer? Who did you book? Smiley smile

I'd love for your to join us in these discussions!

What wedding date did you choose?

The venue and catering. Check?

My favourite wedding dress

It's going to be so much fun to plan our weddings together! Smiley love Were you able to meet other ladies in your area so far?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics