Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie July 2022 Ontario

Our venue Cardinal Golf Club in King, on is ruining the wedding experience for me and my fiancé

Kelsey, on June 21, 2022 at 12:29 Posted in Ontario 0 3

We’re set to get married at the end of July and our venue lost their caterer and wedding coordinator a few months ago. They hired a chef and a new coordinator weeks after and we were trying to schedule another tasting (had to redo the entire menu) but they fired the coordinator and it never happened. We are incredibly frustrated and concerned with them and have not been able to get answers for MONTHS. They never answer our calls and our one contact keeps stringing us along with emails.

Are any other couples booked with this venue and struggling as well?? At this point I’m not even sure if we’re getting married there or what will happen.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Carine, on June 22, 2022 at 10:42
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would as to speak to a manager, go to the venue and write a review and see how quick they will respond. This is your big day and it's coming up quick. Like Kelly said document everything and hopefully you'll get answers soon.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am so sorry you are going through this- as if wedding planning wasn't stressful enough!

I would document everything-dates, times, # of calls, so you can provide accurate information when they do connect with you

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That is incredibly frustrating. We never got to have our tasting due to covid and a few other issues. I had been to a wedding at out venue though and had aome idea what it would be like. I hope you get the answers you need to feel confident on your day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics