Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vokutawife
Curious March 2017 British Columbia

Our recommended vendor: brockhouse restaurant

Vokutawife, on March 14, 2017 at 13:53 Posted in British Columbia 0 3

Hello everyone!
So I had a somewhat unique situation with planning my wedding, as I had to plan it all overseas in Korea! I live here with my Korean husband and prepared to have a ceremony in Canada to celebrate with my side of the family and close friends, which is already in 10 days! I had some close friends of mine get married at the same venue and recommended it to me so I wanted to explore that option. It's a gorgeous venue as well as convenient offering catering and ceremonies together at reasonable prices, and the staff was super helpful, friendly, patient, professional, thorough and quick on emailing me back and forth i.e. communication was truly exceptional. I'm thankful they have had made my challenging planning so much easier and I'm so excited!
Has anyone else had to plan a wedding from overseas and if so, what was the most difficult thing for you? Any other positive experiences with vendors in the lower mainland?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Samtam, on March 21, 2017 at 15:40
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's a beautiful venue! Congrats on snagging it and can't wait to see pics from your wedding there!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Whaaaaat!? Smiley surprise This is amazing!! Congrats on planning everything Korea!! Are you guys including any Korean traditions in your wedding?

10 days! That's coming so soon! How are you feeling?

• Vokutawife
    Curious March 2017 British Columbia
    Vokutawife ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not sure how to edit my post on my mobile version haha...but for now...to clear up my incoherent sentence:
    *to celebrate with my side of the family and close friends

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics