Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

U
Newbie August 2019 Ontario

Ottawa wedding !

Ubah, on February 12, 2019 at 13:06 Posted in Ontario 0 7
Hi All!

Planning a a wedding for August 2020 and I’ve chosen Aquatopia to be our venue of choice. Still in the deciding stages of things. I’ve seen one person get married there on this site. Aquatopia has been super slow in answering my questions about cost.

If if anybody has been quoted on costs of this venue please help me out ! Currently stressing between another place and they want me to sign the contract soon. I really want Aquatopia! Help! Smiley smile thank you in advance !

7 Comments

Latest activity by Alycia, on February 12, 2019 at 23:07
  • Alycia
    Expert March 2020 Ontario
    Alycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I’ve never dealt with them, but I personally wouldn’t be too happy they’re so slow to reply. My venue answers me within a few hours to a day MAX and thats over the weekend. They’re really good at answering fast. That’s important to me. Hopefully they answer you asap!

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Even their wedding wire profile has limited information - I would try maybe contacting the people who left reviews on their profile, if available.

To be honest, this is the type of "evasiveness" that would deter me from booking them. Let's hope they get back to you sooner rather than later!

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Definitely! They should have a wedding package prepared that they can email you, so fingers crossed they get back to you soon so that you can go through it.

• U
    Ubah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Rachel ! Thanks for helping. I figure they’re just kind of slow and that I have to play the waiting game. I’ve emailed and left a message ! Smiley sad
  • U
    Ubah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Tori! I’ve left a voicemail and emails but it’s super difficult to get a hold of them -unfortunately. My other choice of venue is waiting for me to come to a decision or not so I’m kind of stressed Smiley sad
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It looks lovely - but like Rachael said, a search doesn't really turn up much. The only thing I have to add is that their hours are Tuesday-Friday 9-5 so perhaps if you haven't already try calling during those hours rather than leaving messages? (I don't know what you have tried, but personally I find it better to not leave messages.)

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wasn't able to find any information about their costs through a quick search, but I hope they get back to you soon! Have you tried contacting them by email and phone or only one or the other?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics