Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marci
Newbie August 2019 Ontario

Ostrich Feathers

Marci, on January 4, 2019 at 12:34 Posted in DIY 0 5

Hey Everyone ! I was wondering for those of you who have done feathered centerpieces if you would have any suggestions on where to get ostrich plumes ? that are less than $190 for 100

Thank you !

5 Comments

Latest activity by Nadine, on January 8, 2019 at 02:25
  • N
    Beginner August 2019 Alberta
    Nadine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    AliExpress I don’t know the quality but they are very affordable
  • S
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There is a place in Scarborough that’s called John Bead Outlet. They have thousands you can buy for very cheap in all different colours.
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Marci!

Congratulations on your engagement! Welcome to the Wesding Wire community!👋🏾

My bestie rented ostrich feathers for her wedding centrepieces from The Feather Guy.

During the reception, the MC announced that they would be collected at the end of the evening and not to be taken as party favours. It worked out pretty well and we had no issues with cleanup at the end of the evening.

http://thefeatherguy.com/
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are with a decor vendor called Dream Wedding LTD, they actually offer a rental for feathers if you were thinking maybe a rental option? I'm sure other decor companies can offer a feather rental too!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not familiar with purchasing feathers, however, in my opinion, depending on the size/quality of the feathers you're looking at, $1.90 a piece may already be a pretty good deal. I know I purchased a lot of items for my decor at Dollar Tree, where everything is $1.25, and that price is the lowest I could find almost anything...

Amazon.ca has a few options on Prime shipping:

30 Pieces (8-10 inches) - averaging $0.60 each

20 Pieces (10-12 inches) - averaging $0.93 each

They have different colour and size options.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics