Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kate
Featured August 2022 Ontario

Options for the Bar!

Kate, on July 12, 2022 at 15:04 Posted in Before the wedding 0 3

Hi lovely community,

Question...what are you serving for your bar? I have looked at the calculators online to help with guest count, etc. We are hosting a small wedding, 23 people (2 of which do not drink) so thinking the following:

6pk : non alcoholic beer

18 beers : Three 6-pks of different beers

Liquor: Rum (ingredient in our signature cocktail), Gin, Vodka (thinking a 26er of each)

Wine : 4 bottles of red, 4 bottles of white (will be served at dinner as well)

And of course all other non alcoholic options will be available: coke, ginger ale, club soda, orange juice, cranberry juice, tea, coffee

How does this look? too little? too much? I just really do not want to not have enough! It's not a drinking crowd but want to be prepared regardless! : )

Thank you thank you thank you!

3 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on July 12, 2022 at 21:18
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree people tend to drink a bit more than usual so have extra on-hand just incase.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can return unused product to the LCBO so it's always a good idea to have a few extra just in case.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

People tend to drink more at celebrations so get a few more than expected, always better to have more on hand.

Here's from the LCBO website.

Customers may return any product (except gift cards) that is in saleable condition (including Vintages products and beer purchased as a Regular or Specialty Customer Sale) to any LCBO store provided it is accompanied by the original receipt within thirty (30) days of purchase.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics