Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cassie
Frequent user September 2020 Ontario

Ontario September 2020 Brides

Cassie, on June 3, 2020 at 15:07 Posted in Ontario 1 2

Hello! I am still holding out hope for my September 6, 2020 wedding in Ontario. If the venue does not work out, we will still marry and have the big bash next year. My question is: my venue doesn't really have much updates for me in terms of what is going on. They say they pushed postponements all the way to mid August, so clearly they know something! Has any other brides had any valuable info about their September weddings from their venues? I'm dying for some clairty. Ford is no help! Thanks in advance!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Cassie, on June 3, 2020 at 16:01
  • Cassie
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Cassie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s what I thought: September is the same amount of time from when this all started. So who knows what will happen! Thanks for your response and keep me in the loop! Crossing my fingers for us Smiley smile
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I feel you. The problem is it’s still too soon to have a solid outlook on what’s going on. Covid basically has lasted 3 months so far, that’s the same amount of time until September so a lot can still happen.
    I am talking to my venue next week but I have a feeling they also won’t know. All we can do is cross our fingers and hope venues will be able to host us again soon.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics