Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hailey
Beginner June 2023 Ontario

Ontario Invitations Send Off

Hailey, on March 1, 2020 at 18:43 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hello!

This may seems like a dumb questions but all my invitations are stamped and ready to go. I took a fully stuffed one to the post office today and they said regular stamps all good. Is there any particular way to mail them out? Do I need to bring them to the post office? Can I drop them in the mailbox up the street? I'm in Ontario if that makes a difference.

I know this seems like a dumb questions but I'm technically a millennial and have not sent a ton of mail in my adult life thus far Smiley ups haha.

All help appreciated thank you ! xo

5 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on March 10, 2020 at 16:45
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just drop them in any mailbox. i would personally just take them to my local shoppers mailbox and drop them all one time.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I brought mine to the post office - felt safer knowing that there wouldn't be idiot kids stuffing snow in the outgoing mailbox like I knew kids did back when I was in middle school.

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They can go to either a mail box or a post office. If you want the envelopes to be hand sorted and stamps hand cancelled so the invites don’t go through the machine and get stamped then take them to the post office in an elastic and tell them that. Some people have fancy envelopes and throngs they don’t want going through the machine.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They can go either way. The only difference is when they’re picked up and if it has to go out that day. The box is only picked up once a day at the time on the box, whereas the post office will send mail received day of out as long as it’s in by 4:30-5. That’s it really ☺️
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I brought all mine to the post office to send them out. I just wanted the satisfaction of giving them to a person rather than sticking them all in a mailbox.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics