Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Curious October 2020 Ontario

Ontario All-In Venues

Amanda, on October 14, 2018 at 14:53 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a special venue for our October 2020 wedding.

We are looking for a place where we can do everything (ceremony, reception, accommodations). We will be between 30-50 people. I would love at least enough rooms for 20-30 people to sleep over.

The next day, it would be great if the whole family could have breakfast together.

We don't want to do a large hotel. We would prefer exclusive use.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on December 22, 2018 at 10:26
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just came across eventsource.ca site and there are private mansions and estates if interested to rent out for weddings. This way you can have the whole family together and still have meals as one. I know hotels are costly and huge to splurge on. Thought this would be a good option for an alternative route of destination.

• Ally
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Ally ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not sure if you're still looking but check out the Elora Mill Hotel and Spa. For their Irvine reception room, the Saturday minimum is 60 people (I read somewhere that this may have increased to 80) but their Friday/Sunday minimum was only 40 people when we looked at it. When we looked they also offer 50% off your room rental fees for Friday/Sunday weddings. Only thing is there won't be enough rooms for everyone to stay over but there are lots of B&B's close by and you can arrange a shuttle to an area hotel for a reasonable price. Our wedding is under 100 people and they were one of the few venues that didn't require 100 minimum. Ancaster Mill also has a small reception room that fits 30 people and it's quite nice (been there for a work event) they just don't have on site accommodations. Hope that helps!

• A
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks, Daniela! I will check it out Smiley smile
  • Daniela
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Daniela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not sure where you are located but check the stone mill inn in st catharines. I know they have a big ballroom but they also have smaller rooms. Their hotel has only about 30 rooms so it's not large and they do offer brunch services.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics